Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Part 2...so soon?


So as soon as I typed out post 1 I went to the mailbox and found a little present and the topic of post #2. I'll show up my PC pickups in this blog as well. Shout out to FCB member braves2008champs (of what? lol) for hooking me up with this lot. Got it for $23 dlvd. Been looking for this Verlander auto for a long time so thanks for that. I'm allocating $17 to the purchase of that because thats what the last one went for. For the 2 Medlen's pictured, these will be a quick flip for me. The LCS around the corner loves to stock Braves and these will be hot sellers for sure. I am allocating $2 to the Refractor and $4 to the X-Fractor. Will definitely make a profit off of these 2 cards...as will the LCS!

So here's where I stand:


BOUGHT:6 CURRENT INV.:5 SOLD:1 $SPENT:$26 $MADE:$6 PROFIT:$5

No comments:

Post a Comment